I Want Off: Large Taxiing Plane Shears Tail Fin Off Another At Airport
- Company Pitches 'Flying Trains With Removable Wings' Idea To Boeing
- The attack of the SuperFakes
- XYZPrinting announces the da Vinci Color Mini
- Porsche’s electrification to lead to most powerful 911 to date, says CEO
- Beautiful Rainbow Spiral Domino Wall Knock-Down
This can be a brief video from the Istanbul Ataturk Airport in Turkey of an Airbus A321 shearing the tail fin (vertical stabilizer) off an Airbus A330 whereas taxiing to the runway. I assume I converse for everybody when I say if I was on both a type of planes I would need off instantly. Like, open an emergency door and slide down the inflatable slide instantly. I do not need to experience on a aircraft with a pilot who does not know the place his aircraft is at 10MPH (I think about he informed authorities the opposite aircraft got here out of nowhere, identical to these 4 pre-flight cocktails), and I definitely do not need to experience on a aircraft with no tail fin. I DO need to experience on an airplane with a ball pit and an all-you-can-eat buffet. “Keep dreaming, GW.” It is all I know.
Maintain going for the video.
Because of Stephanie B, for reminding me how a lot I hate flying, not that I do not already give it some thought continuously.