No Thank You: Massive Swarm Of Mosquitos Invade Car
- Father Proudly Films Daughter Driving For First Time, Including Crash Into Garage
- Apple Store Robbed Of $27,000 In Display Merchandise In 30 Seconds
- Man Investigates Hornet's Nest On Home Satellite Dish With Drone
- Shares soar as Twitter eyes profit by year-end (Update)
- A Snake Swimming Around With A Decapitated Fish Head On Its Head
This is a video from Russia of a massive swarm of mosquitos that have laid siege to a car that was parked with the windows down during a fishing trip. Yeah, maybe don’t do that next time. Or, if you do, at least make sure to hang a bug zapper from your rearview. Or set the car on fire. I’d just set the car on fire. Well, what are you waiting for? Give me the matches, you’re taking too long. Also, when that dude scoops up a handful of mosquitos off the front seat I almost lost it. “It” being any hope of a future boner.
Keep going for the video.
Thanks to EdwardVideo, who agrees this video definitely should have ended with a fireball.