Star Wars Everything: A Death Star Dome Camping Tent
- Man Builds Pringle Ring While Discussing The Physics Of Stacking
- The makers of the Solarin secure cellie are building a bitphone
- IKEA Chair Modded Into Functional R/C Airplane
- This is what the next iPhone could look like
- Just A Creepy Demon Nun Trying To Eat A Burger
Because Star Wars everything or bust, this is the $250 *spit-take* Death Star Dome Tent available from ThinkGeek. It looks like the top half of the Death Star (is the other half underground?), measures 7-feet in diameter, sleeps three, and has a “fast click assembly frame (joints, not poles).” Obviously, it’s perfect for camping on Endor. Granted the Ewoks will probably crush you to death with a log after mistaking you for a group of Imperial troopers, but it’s not like you were going to survive that long having to hunt and fish for your meals anyways. “How could you tell?” *pointing* “The Death Star tent gave it away?” Plus all the plastic lightsabers you packed.
Keep going for several more shots in case you were wondering if it has a pocket for cell phones inside or a hook in the middle of the roof (yes to both!).
Thanks to Luc, who agrees this would be handy to help friends spot your tent at a festival. Or for setting up in a bedroom and playing Star Wars with your kids.