Yamaha's New Leaning, Two Front-Wheeled Motorcycle
- Microsoft appeals to power users with the Surface Precision Mouse
- Back Market raises $48 million for its refurbished device marketplace
- Man Does The Japanese Aluminum Foil Ball To Shiny Sphere Challenge, Smashes It With Hydraulic Press
- High energy costs make vulnerable households reluctant to use air conditioning: study
- Video Of Chinese Weather Woman Not Aging For The Last 22 Years
These are several shots and promotional videos for the 2019 Yamaha NIKEN, a “leaning multi-wheel motorcycle” that will be available the second half of 2018, provided the world doesn’t end by then. The bike is powered by a 847cc liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder, 12 valves engine and the ability to lean on its two front wheels is supposed to help sharp cornering on winding roads (in the video they compare the motion to that of a downhill skier). Makes sense. It also makes it look like you put your motorcycle’s training wheels on backwards.
Keep going for a couple more shots and two promo videos.
Thanks to DC, who agrees you don’t even need front wheels if you’re never not doing a wheelie.